Using your account
By getting to know what we can offer your business with sending and receiving there’s a good chance you’ll save time, money and unnecessary stress in the future. This page provides insights to help new and existing customers get the most from their couriering.
You will have received your customer number and PIN allowing you to access our quick and easy self-services as well as helping our customer services provide you with fast response to your queries.
Keep these details somewhere handy for quick reference:
- My customer number: XXXXXXX
- My PIN number: XXXXXXXX
- Customer services: 0800 800 841
- Voiceless Activated Network (VAN) Book in less than 10 secs: 0800 692 687
Plus: Remember to bookmark useful pages on this site nzcouriers.co.nz
Making your job easier
Managing your deliveries shouldn’t be complicated. Why spend time on the phone when you can access a wide range of online tools to complete a majority of your transactions quickly and easily?
It doesn't get easier to:
- Book: Your courier is a just couple of clicks away. Use now
- Calculate: Check which ticket, how many to use and an estimate price. Use now
- Buy: Order tickets and packs for delivery next working day. Use now
- Check: Is your destination rural / non-urban, do we deliver on a Saturday? Use now
- Track: Get the status and location of your item anytime. Use now
- Query: Enquire about your sent item online rather than waiting on the phone.
Keeping you informed
We like to keep in regular contact with you without clogging up your inbox. As a valued customer you can expect to receive:
- Our eNewsletter
Out every two months, our aim is to inform and entertain with a mix of business insights, services to make your life easier, humour and chances to win!
- Occasional critical communications or service alerts
Only required to update you on the essentials such as network disruptions, Christmas hours etc.
We're always looking at ways to save you time, money and hassle. There are many additional services that could benefit your business and we offer opportunities to tailor these to your specific needs – make sure you talk to our experts today.
Check out these examples of great ways to get greater efficiency today:
- We'll collect your mail
Our reliable, rapid and efficient MailLink service collects from your PO or DX Box and delivers to your business and picks up from your office and lodges with NZ Post or NZDX, starting at under $4 a day. Find out more
- Get signed documents back pronto
Get important documents requiring signing delivered and returned quickly with Greenpac+Loop. Minimal delay to your business, environmental re-use of packs, no account needed by receiver, one price nationwide! Purchase
- One tool to print labels, book and track jobs, get reporting info
It's all part of eLabel our handy app that lets you manage your couriering simply, quickly and effectively - use your existing courier tickets and access all the services from the comfort of your desk. Find out more
Our international service
We have a dedicated team of international freight specialists ready to help make sending and receiving from overseas as simple as possible for you.
A New Zealand Couriers account means you're all set to send to over 220 countries and receive from over 180 today with no extra setup. There are several international courier options you can choose from as well as many additional services that will save you time, cost and hassle.
Export or import according to your needs:
*Note: min chargeable weight for international economy exports is 10kg